EnerHealth Team Weight Loss ‘Action Plan’
Get Your Sexy Back!
Try our Weight Loss Kickstarter Bundle and watch the pounds fall off naturally...
These days there is a diet on every corner so to speak. Many of them require so much change and effort that the very task of beginning it seems daunting!
We are firm believers that weight loss or weight maintenance can be a simple combination of things that shouldn’t be terribly difficult. Here is our Action Plan to help you lose weight and feel healthy!
1. Eat as many non-processed foods as possible. (Cut out the junk food and avoid canned/pre-packaged meals)
2. Try to limit or completely eliminate gluten (wheat, bread etc.) and dairy products from the diet. If you crave dairy at any point, eat a plain yogurt.
3. Limit your intake of sugar. This may be the hardest one for many as sugar is the ingredient most prevalent in processed foods (see number 1 above). Sugar really is the enemy and is the root of so much disease. It would be great to eliminate it completely, but we know that some sugar will come into your life. So, just pick your battles, but remember to fight that battle once you pick it. Limit your ‘battle losses’ and focus on winning the weight loss war!
4. Aerobic exercise at least 3 or 4 times a week for at least one hour. Start small and work your way up to an hour. Don’t beat yourself up if you fall short. This is a journey, not a destination.
5. Start your day off with a good smoothie! We use our organic EnerFood combined with our organic Vegan Protein Powder in a base of nut milk (Almond, Soy, Flax, etc.) or ½ apple juice and ½ water with some frozen or fresh organic fruits. Put one tablespoon of Enerfood and 2 scoops of the protein powder in your blender with 8-12 oz of water/juice/milk, add your fruit, blend it up, and enjoy! Our EnerFood/Vegan Protein Powder Combo is dense nutrition and powerfully absorbable protein to start your day off RIGHT with less hunger and more natural energy!
6. Use our All Natural Body Detox and Colon Cleanse 2 or 3 times a day 1 hour after a meal. This will help gently cleanse you over a period of several months without the need for some type of dramatic fasting. Although a short fast can be beneficial, it is not conducive to long-term weight management.
If our ‘Action Plan’ like this is followed for a period of a couple of months you will notice not only weight loss, but also a reduction in dress and/or pant size. You will feel better and notice more and better energy with a clearer head throughout your day. With this lifestyle plan of action, you can and you will achieve optimum health!